You will be asked...
How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- Questions about what you have done in past jobs
- Questions that require critical thinking or example problems to solve
- Questions which require you to put a lot of preparation and practice into before the interview or you are sure to give a less than flattering answer.
- These questions are either easy to give the wrong answer or the most obvious answer is the wrong answer.
- I have proven and I am very willing to quickly learn and leverage any new skills and techniques required to meet and exceed expectations of me. - by Staff
- I strive to meet all expectation place on me. I am a hard worker and willing to work additional hours learning all required skills. - by Staff
- I am more motivated than the average employee. I will assure you that I'll pick up all required skills and will be running at full speed in record time. Don't even consider it an issue. - by Staff
- If you have experience that the interviewer is unaware of state those at this time. - by Staff
- State that you are eager to learn the required skills and that you are a fast learner. - by Staff