You will be asked...
What did you like/dislike about your previous job?
- Questions about what you have done in past jobs
- Questions that have a history of tripping of most applicants
- I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere. I felt the leadership team was great. They knew all of their employees, and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that the office tired to do community outreach with local organizations. - by Staff
- One reason I am leaving is, I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a fresh face in the working world, the company offers a great opportunity for a good entry level position, however, after being there for so many years, I felt I was not able to reach my full potential because of the lack of challenge and there was no room for advancement in the company. While I did enjoy working there and appreciate the skills I developed while with the company, I feel my skill set can be better utilized elsewhere, where my capabilities are more recognized and there is the opportunity for growth. - by Staff
- Never be negative about anything at your previous job! - by Staff
- Be positive by talking about yourself and what you are looking for in a new position. - by Staff