You will be asked...
What do you consider to be your greatest strengths?
- Questions that require critical thinking or example problems to solve
- Questions which require you to put a lot of preparation and practice into before the interview or you are sure to give a less than flattering answer.
- These questions are either easy to give the wrong answer or the most obvious answer is the wrong answer.
- Example strengths: ability to work under pressure, your positive attitude, your leadership ability, your dedication to the project, or your professional expertise. - by Staff
- When assigned a project with a realistic deadline, I will do whatever is required to deliver the project ahead of the due date. I strive to over deliver. - by Staff
- My time management and organization skills are impeccable. I pride myself on excelling at my job and those two skills contribute the most. - by Staff
- I pride myself on my ability to solve problems and resolve what many consider "difficult situations." - by Staff
- Always remain positive. This is not a time to be self deprecating. - by Staff
- List strengths that demonstrate your qualifications for the job you are interviewing for. Always angle your answers to show how great you are for the job at hand. - by Staff