You will be asked...
What's one of the hardest decisions you have ever had to make?
- Questions that require critical thinking or example problems to solve
- Questions to evaluate or critique yourself
- These questions are either easy to give the wrong answer or the most obvious answer is the wrong answer.
- At my last job I found out that one of my coworkers was doing something unethical while at work. It was a very difficult decision but I had to report him. I knew his actions was hurting the company and I had to choose the company over another employee. - by Staff
- Most decisions exclusively about work are relatively easy because everything has to be what's best for the company. However, when the company asked me to relocate my whole family - that was a tough one. Really tough. - by Staff
- Again, center the answer around your positive attributes and traits. - by Staff