You will be asked...
Why were you fired?
- Questions about you and your situation
- Questions to evaluate or critique yourself
- These questions are either easy to give the wrong answer or the most obvious answer is the wrong answer.
- I was able to survive two rounds of layoffs but the third one got me. The writing had been on the wall a while. - by Staff
- The company no longer had the clients best interest in mind and I disagreed with it. I guess that caused me to mentally disengage which became apparent to them. - by Staff
- I accepted the job out of desperation when things were tight. After reflecting on that situation, I now know that it was not beneficial or fair to either party and will not ever make that mistake again. - by Staff
- Try to be as honest as possible while at the same time try spin it a positive way. - by Staff