Introduction and Agreement to be Bound by Terms
Welcome to ListOfInterviewQuestions.com (hereinafter referred to interchangeably as listofinterviewquestions, ListOfInterviewQuestions.com, or LIQ)
The failure of ListOfInterviewQuestions.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision and does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
About ListOfInterviewQuestions.comListOfInterviewQuestions.com (hereinafter referred to interchangeably as listofinterviewquestions, ListOfInterviewQuestions.com, or LIQ) is an interactive service that allows our members to create personal profiles that can be used to share information about the user, write and share question, answers, tips and stories with each other, participate in discussions, and groups. To enrich our members' experience, we request and display some personal information to other members and visitors, which allows our users to identify each other and learn from others. LIQ members can change their profile information at any time and can control how other members and the service communicates with them.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
LIQ modify this agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting the revised agreement on the ListOfInterviewQuestions.com website. Your continued participation in the community following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site or by giving you other notice will constitute binding acceptance of the change. It is therefore important that you review this agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the LIQ service for any reason, and without notice, without liability to you, any other member or any third party.
Eligibility to use LIQ
Use of and membership in the LIQ services is void where prohibited. By using the LIQ services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful, accurate and complete; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 14 years of age or older; (d) that you have the capacity to understand, agree to and comply with these terms of service and (e) your use of the LIQ services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 14 years of age.
ListOfInterviewQuestions.com users may only maintain one active registration. By accepting this agreement, you certify that you personally have no other registration with ListOfInterviewQuestions.com. Each user is entitled to establish one (1) user profile. Only one individual may access ListOfInterviewQuestions.com at the same time using the same user name or password, unless we agree otherwise.
You acknowledge and agree to comply with the laws of the city, county and country in which any LIQ event occurs, including laws governing alcohol consumption.
Additional eligibility requirements for particular LIQ groups or events may be set by a LIQ moderator, organizer or host. If you do not qualify, you may not use that part of the LIQ service.
You must have an email address in order to use LIQ. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password and you will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure. As a registered user, you can change your password an unlimited numbers of times in a calendar year; however, usernames are not changeable.
We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be protected by trademark or proprietary rights law, or is vulgar, offensive or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
We have the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your use of our platform and refuse any and all current or future use of all or any portion of our platform. Our platform is not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended LIQ users.
Limitations on Use
Any use of the services and contents offered on the LIQ sites beyond the scope of options provided by LIQ requires the prior written consent of LIQ.
Users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your LIQ account to another party.
Recognizing the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our platform. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding online conduct and the transmission of content and data. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation. By offering this site and content no distribution or solicitation is made by LIQ to any person to use the site or content in jurisdictions where the provision of the site and/or content is prohibited by law.
Rights to Content
ListOfInterviewQuestions.com does not claim any ownership rights in the remarks, discussions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, graphics or other submissions communicated to LIQ through this site that you post to the LIQ services. After posting your content to the LIQ services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such content, and you continue to have the right to use your content in any way you choose.
However, by submitting, posting or displaying any materials on or through the LIQ service, you automatically grant to us and our affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, unconditional right to publish your materials on the LIQ website and distribute them through any of our member services in existence now or in the future, such as newsletters, RSS feeds, email alerts, podcasts, and others. Furthermore, you understand that LIQ retains the right to reformat and/or remove any materials submitted by you.
LIQ has the right to use any content or submissions to LIQ services for marketing LIQ or its components in any way. LIQ will include copyright/ownership specifications where appropriate.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the content posted by you on or through the LIQ services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your content on or through the LIQ services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any content posted by you to or through the LIQ services.
The LIQ services contain content of ListOfInterviewQuestions.com. LIQ content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and LIQ, Inc. owns and retains all rights in the LIQ content and the LIQ services.
Non-Commercial Use by Members
The LIQ services are for the personal use of members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by ListOfInterviewQuestions.com. Members wanting to promote their services must purchase a vendor or sponsorship package from LIQ. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the LIQ services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the LIQ website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the LIQ services.
Prohibited Content and Activity
Please choose carefully the information you post on ListOfInterviewQuestions.com and that you provide to other users. Your ListOfInterviewQuestions.com profile may not include the following items: any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Unless you are a vendor or business you should not include very personal information such as: telephone numbers or street addresses. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other ListOfInterviewQuestions.com members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and LIQ assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the LIQ services by any person, please contact LIQ or click on the "report inappropriate content" link at the bottom of any ListOfInterviewQuestions.com page.
You may not use the LIQ service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from the United States or your country of residence. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other content ("materials") that you submit, post, and display on the LIQ service.
We may, but shall have no obligation to, remove materials that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes or violates any party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these terms of service.
Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of LIQ violates these terms. The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the LIQ services. LIQ reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in LIQ sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities, removing the offending communication from the LIQ services and terminating the membership of such violators.
- Patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- Solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work.
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- Contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent or those that are not part of our intended commercial uses such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- Uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive content intended to draw traffic to a profile or event or group.
Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to activity that, in the sole discretion of LIQ violates these terms. The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited to engage in on or through the LIQ services. LIQ reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in LIQ sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities, removing the offending communication from the LIQ services and terminating the membership of such violators.
Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- Criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, sending of harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- Advertising to, or solicitation of, any member to buy or sell any products or services through the LIQ services other than through explicitly permitted, defined and controlled commercial services LIQ offers;
- The transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- To use any information obtained from the LIQ services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our members from such advertising or solicitation, LIQ reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a member may send to other members in any set time period to a number which LIQ deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the LIQ services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to ListOfInterviewQuestions.com, and that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay LIQ $50 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through the LIQ services;
- Covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any ListOfInterviewQuestions.com page via html/css or any other means;
- Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the LIQ services or the networks or services connected to the LIQ services;
- Attempting to impersonate another member or person;
- Using the account, username, or password of another member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- Selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- Using any information obtained from the LIQ services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Displaying an advertisement on your free profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the LIQ services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; in short, using LIQ services commercially other than through explicitly permitted, defined and controlled commercial services LIQ offers;
- Using the LIQ services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the LIQ service;
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the LIQ service; using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, article crawlers, rogue bots, site scrapers or any automated script/software or method, or other device to retrieve or index any portion or the LIQ service;
- Reformatting or framing any portion of the web pages that are part of the LIQ service;
- Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Submitting materials of any third party without such third party's prior written consent;
- Directing any user (for example, by linking) to any materials of any third party without such third party's prior written consent;
- Submitting materials that falsely express or imply that such materials are sponsored or endorsed by LIQ, Inc.;
- Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the LIQ service.
- Post content in fields that aren't intended for that content. Example: putting an url in a name or title field.
- Don't monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein or somehow simulate the appearance or function of this website;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any computer routines, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Communication with LIQ
Communications with members, hosts, moderators and organizers: You understand and agree that you may receive communication from other members, your LIQ host, moderator or organizer in the normal course of utilizing our platform. By joining a forum, event, or group, you agree to receive communications from other members, as well as the host, moderator or organizer who may communicate with you through our platform. If you are a host, moderator, or organizer, you agree to receive messages from individual members of your group, other members, and from LIQ.
LIQ offers a platform only and is not responsible for communications between and among members and moderators, hosts, and organizers: LIQ merely provides the user with a platform on which to establish contact with other users, and only provides those technical applications that allow users to contact one another. In regards content, LIQ does not take part in any communication between users. If users enter into agreements with one another over LIQ web sites or events, LIQ shall not be a contracting party to these agreements. The users alone are responsible for the execution and/or fulfillment of agreements in which they enter with one another. LIQ shall not be held liable if users are unable to contact one another over LIQ web sites regarding such agreements. Furthermore, LIQ shall not be liable for breaches of duty in relation to agreements entered into between users.
Trademarks; Copyrights; Proprietary Rights
LIQ's Trademarks: LIQ trademarks and service marks (including but not limited to ("ListofInterviewQuestion" and "ListOfInterviewQuestions.com"), and other LIQ logos, products and service names, are trademarks of ListOfInterviewQuestions.com. (the " LIQ trademarks"). Except as otherwise permitted by law, you agree not to display or use in any manner the LIQ trademarks without LIQ 's prior written consent.
Copyrights and trademarks of others: LIQ respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. To the extent LIQ uses a trademark that is the property of a third party, LIQ shall provide clear notice to anyone viewing LIQ's use of that trademark that (a) LIQ does not own the trademark and that the trademark is the property of a third party, (b) LIQ has no affiliation, connection or association with that third party, and (c) that third party has not approved or sponsored LIQ's use of the trademark in any way. We may, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, remove, or disable access to, material that infringes on the rights of others, and terminate access to our platform to those who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement (all alleged infringements must comply with the digital millennium copyright act), or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our copyright agent the following information: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; (2) a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; (4) your address, telephone number, and email address; (5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at our mailing address.
Proprietary Rights: You acknowledge and agree that our platform contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You also acknowledge and agree that content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through our platform or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as consented to by LIQ or advertisers in writing, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on our platform, in whole or in part.
If you want to reprint our content:If you wish to publish/reprint any article, post, blog, report or other content (collectively "Content") from our site in your ezine, website, blog, forum, rss feed or print publication, you must:
- Respect the copyrights of the authors by publishing the entire article or Content as it is with no changes.
- Agree to include the full resource box or sig line at the end of the article or Content.
- Agree not to change the title or content of the article or Content in any way.
- Agree to make all links so that they are active/linkable with no syntax changes.
- Agree to include the article source credit below each article or Content reprinted with the link active: source: http://www.ListOfInterviewQuestions.com
- Agree to not put any of the Content found on this site to any web site that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Agree to never reprint any Content from this site via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Agree to never sell any Content from LIQ site (except for those you wrote yourself).
- Agree to never charge others to view any Content you reprint from our site.
- Agree to limit the number of articles, posts, or reports reprinted to no greater than taking in total 25 articles, posts, or reports from our site per calendar year per unique domain that you own.
- Agree to not include the rel=nofollow tag in your href statements.
- Agree to not use any Content from our site in audio or video derivatives whatsoever.
- Agree to never translate any Content from our site in any language. You may not create derivative works from any of our content.
- Agree to not add any active links to any Content you reprint from our site. This unethical behavior would lead someone to believe falsely that the author of the Content endorses the active link when in fact there is no truth to that.
- Agree to never reprint any author photo or images found on our site.
If you violate any of the above terms of service and/or any author copyright when reprinting content from our site, you agree to be held liable for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you. Please read section 504(c)(2) (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#504). You agree that any legal proceedings against you will occur in Myrtle Beach, state of South Carolina, USA.
Payments and Fees
Fees and payments - general: Access to our website and use of selected features of our platform is free. Certain other services are provided for free only to beta users and then only for a period of time determined solely by LIQ. We may charge fees for various features and services that we offer. We may, in our sole discretion, change this policy and begin charging for access to our website and other features and services, and we may, in our sole discretion, add, remove or change the features and services we offer or the fees (including the amount or the type of fees) we charge at any time. If we introduce a new service, we will establish the fees for that service at the launch of the service. If we impose new fees or change the fees for an existing service, such new or revised fees shall automatically be effective thirty (30) days after they are initially posted on our website, as provided above. Once fees and changes become effective, you agree to pay all fees and charges specified and all applicable taxes for the services provided and benefits received. We are not responsible for any charges or expenses you incur resulting from being billed by us in accordance with these terms of service (e.g., overdrawn accounts, exceeding account limits, etc.)
Other Legal Terms You Agree To:
No agency: no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship between you and LIQ is intended or created by this agreement.
Assignment: you agree that this agreement, all rights herein, and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by LIQ, in our sole discretion, to one or more third parties in the event of a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of LIQ 's assets, or similar transaction.
Term of your agreement with LIQ
You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may remove content or information you have posted, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your account or your status as a LIQ member, a particular LIQ group member or LIQ group moderator, host or organizer, or your ability to use all or any portion of our platform, for any reason, including, without limitation, (a) for lack of use, (b) if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement or the documents or agreements it incorporates by reference, (c) if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, or (d) if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us. (e) any other reason that in our sole judgement warrants this action. You agree that any termination of your account or access to all or any portion of the platform under any provision of this agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or our platform. You also agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your use of or access to all or any portion of the platform. Termination or suspension of your use of our platform will not result in refunds of membership or subscription fees paid, if any, and you will forfeit the remaining period of your paid membership, if any.
Our proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnities, limitations of liability and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any termination of your membership
You agree to indemnify and hold ListOfInterviewQuestions.com, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the LIQ services in violation of this agreement and/or arising from a breach of this agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or your use of our platform, your information, your violation of any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or the rights of a third party, or your participation as a LIQ host, moderator or organizer or LIQ member in LIQ events (whether the claim or demand is due to or arising out of your transportation to or from, attendance at, or the actions of you or other users at LIQ events including your use of money paid to you by members of your LIQ group) and/or if any content that you post on ListOfInterviewQuestions.com or through the LIQ services causes LIQ, Inc. to be liable to another.
You agree to indemnify and hold ListOfInterviewQuestions.com, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your interactions, business dealings, or personal dealings with other LIQ members, hosts, organizers or moderators.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall LIQ be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, capital, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LIQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of or in connection with our platform or this agreement or the inability to use our platform (however arising, including negligence), arising out of or in connection with third party transactions or arising out of or in connection with your use of our platform or transportation to or from LIQ events , attendance at LIQ events, participation in or exclusion from LIQ services, and the actions of you or others at LIQ gatherings or on our platform, or in any interaction or business dealing with LIQ members, moderators, hosts, or organizers. LIQ, Inc.'s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to ListOfInterviewQuestions.com for the LIQ services during the term of membership.
As regards content, LIQ does not take part in any communication between users. If users enter into agreements with one another over LIQ web sites or events, LIQ shall not be a contracting party to these agreements. The users alone are responsible for the execution and/or fulfillment of agreements in which they enter with one another. LIQ shall not be held liable if users are unable to contact one another over LIQ web sites regarding such agreements. Furthermore, LIQ shall not be liable for breaches of duty in relation to agreements entered into between users.
Exclusions: Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or of incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations in this section may not apply to you.
Limitation: You and LIQ each agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of our platform or this agreement must be filed within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The parties will attempt in good faith to resolve through negotiation any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this agreement including the documents it incorporates by reference, your use of our platform, your information, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your participation in LIQ events (whether the dispute, claim or controversy is due to or arising out of your transportation to or from, attendance at, or the actions of you or other users at LIQ events). In the event that the dispute, claim or controversy is not resolved by these negotiations, the matter will be submitted to a judicial arbitration and mediation service for mediation, and if the matter is not resolved through mediation, then it shall be submitted for final and binding arbitration. Nonetheless, legal action taken by LIQ to collect any fees and/or recover damages for, or obtain an injunction relating to, our website operations, intellectual property or our platform, shall not be submitted to mediation or arbitration except as otherwise agreed to in writing by LIQ. In addition, either you or LIQ may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in New York, New York necessary to protect the rights or property of you or LIQ pending the completion of arbitration.
Disputes between LIQ users: You are solely responsible for your interactions with other LIQ members. LIQ reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
Please remember that LIQ does not screen or select the moderators, hosts, organizers, and does not represent them nor warrant their identity, claims or actions.
To the extent we attempt to resolve disputes, we will do so in good faith based solely on the general rules and standards of the platform, and we will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of our platform is at your sole risk. Our platform is provided to you "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We specifically disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We disclaim any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of our platform. By using our platform, you may be exposed to information that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. LIQ does not have any obligation to monitor, nor do we take responsibility for, your information, public information or information of or posted by other users. You can contact our customer service department to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take any action.
We disclaim any warranties for any information or advice obtained through our platform. The services and content of the website and online community do not provide investment, financial or tax advice, and should not be used to make any investment decisions. We do not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment, nor do we endorse or sponsor the products, goods or services of any user of the online community. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for tax, financial and investment advice. By your use of our service, you are solely responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions. Some investments, opportunities and partnerships are appropriate and legal for accredited investors only! Make sure you find out if you need to be an accredited investor! Any business transactions that may arise between users from their use of ListOfInterviewQuestions.com are the sole responsibility of the users involved. You agree that LIQ is not liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on news, information, or any other material or data obtained through the use of ListOfInterviewQuestions.com. LIQ makes no representations as to the legality, risk or appropriateness of any investment, opportunity or partnership discussed on the LIQ site or at a LIQ event.
We disclaim any warranties for services or goods received through or advertised on our platform or received through any links provided by our platform, as well as for any information or advice received through any links provided through our platform. Profiles created and posted by members on ListOfInterviewQuestions.com may contain links to other websites. ListOfInterviewQuestions.com is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by ListOfInterviewQuestions.com. Inclusion of any linked website on the LIQ services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by ListOfInterviewQuestions.com. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. ListOfInterviewQuestions.com takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this LIQ website or through the LIQ services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. ListOfInterviewQuestions.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user third party affiliates of the LIQ services. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, marketing partners or other third parties found on our website or through our platform, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such marketing partner or other third party. You agree that LIQ shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such marketing partners or other third parties on our website or located through the use of our platform.
In addition, no advice or information (oral or written) obtained by you from us shall create any warranty.
You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of our platform at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
We do not warrant identity of a member, moderator, organizer or host: It is technically impossible for LIQ, Inc. to determine with certainty whether any user registered with LIQ is in fact the person he or she represents to be. LIQ does not perform background checks on members, hosts, moderators or organizers. We do not confirm the identity, investigate their past, nor run credit checks on them. Therefore, LIQ assumes no liability for the actual identity of a user. Each user is solely responsible for checking the actual identity of another user. LIQ is only responsible for the conduct of its employees, not its customers and users.
This agreement and the relationship between you and LIQ shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within New York between New York residents. You and LIQ agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the state of New York. You agree that the proper forum for any claim arising under this agreement will be the U.S. court for the Middle Eastern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court.
Contacting UsPlease send any questions or comments, or report violations of the user agreement to:
Via email to privacy ( a t ) ListOfInterviewQuestions.com
Any notice to us shall by email to legal ( a t ) ListOfInterviewQuestions.com, and any notice to you shall be given to the email address that you provided us during the registration process.
You agree that by your use of LIQ's website and services, you acknowledge and you agree that 1) you have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by all its terms and conditions; 2) by accepting the agreement, the agreement will be deemed accepted and signed by you personally; 3) if you click "I Agree" without actually reading or printing this agreement, you will nevertheless be legally bound; and 3) you warrant and represent that you are over the age of 14 and not under any disability in making a contract.